Staying healthy can be part of different things. For example, you need to be healthy physically, mentally, socially, emotionally, with the environment, spiritually. Did you know that by staying healthy people should meditate more often. Also meditation can help you focus more on life.
Here are some tips on remaining or becoming healthier:
- Sleep enough, sleeping the right amount can reduce stress, help with blood pressure and cardiovascular, and also with your brain. Teenagers should sleep an average of 8-10 hours.
- Exercise regularly, teenagers should actually get 1 hour of exercise every day of the week.
- Maintain a healthy diet, staying healthy can help with weight, you can eat a variety of different fruit and vegetables.
- Avoiding loud music, staying away from 'blasting' music can help you from damaged hearing for the rest of your life.
- ACCEPT YOURSELF, accepting yourself can boost your self-esteem, your self-confidence, helps with happiness, and trusting yourself.